Monarch (Avery) printers
Avery Dennison Monarch® printers zijn betrouwbare en efficiënte printers. TopLabel Printers levert Monarch printers van instap model tot hoog volume printers.
Avery Dennison Printer Solutions 9417+ Printer 9417+
The Avery Dennison Monarch® FreshMarx® 9417+ Solution is designed for nutrition, ingredient, grab-and-go and date code labeling, inventory rotation, employee training and more. The 9417+ combines dual printers with intuitive FreshMarx software and a touchscreen interface to provide an all-in-one compact, robust solution designed for foodservice environments.
- Improve labeling accuracy with prestored data for shelf life, nutrition, ingredient and grab-and-go labels
- Reduce time spent performing manual shelf life calculations
- Achieve labeling consistency with kitchen processes across multiple locations
- Alarm feature alerts operators to scheduled tasks
- Activity log enables tracking of printer use history
- Eliminate health code violations and reduce spoilage caused by illegible handwriting
- Print barcode labels for point-of-sale and inventory scanning
- Print custom labels with logos, images and QR codes to better market your brand
- Open architecture allows for custom application development
- Audible timers assist with cooking times for multiple menu items
- Simplify food prep with full shift, prep label batch printing
- Send print jobs to the 9417+ from external kitchen applications
- Includes 22 standard label formats that support global nutrition and safety standards
- Supports 16 languages for global kitchen integration
- Dual language operator screen enables bi-lingual food service operations EASE-OF-USE
- Intuitive touch screen navigation enables efficient operation with minimal training
- Video and document viewer enables easy staff training on food prep
- Over 1,100 programmable food options support the most complex food operations
- Product buttons are multifunctional to print labels, launch videos, timers or documents
- Dual printer provides more label options with less downtime
- Auto-feed function simplifies label loading
SAFE, WORRY-FREE UPDATES AND OPERATION
- Push or pull updates from a central location on your network with no intervention required by store employees
- Protect your data via secure SFTP
- Support updates via standard Ethernet or USB connections
- Robust factory-installed dual band WIFI option allows for remote updates without rewiring your kitchen
- Update groups of printers simultaneously
- Durable and moisture resistant for kitchen environments
- Built in wall mount for eye level operation, workspace optimization and spill prevention
Avery Dennison® Monarch® 9419 Printer 9419
TABLETOP PERFORMANCE, DESKTOP SIZE
Bringing together the full functionality of a large thermal printer and space-saving convenience and cost efficiency of a traditional desktop printer, the Avery Dennison Monarch® 9419 Printer is designed for an array of in-store retail printing needs, including:
- Shelf and markdown labels for easy customer price recognition
- Durable shipping labels for store transfers or customer purchases
- Reticketing that looks and feels like source tagging
The 9419 also has an integrated, user-positionable 3.5” color display – one of the largest display of any desktop printer on the market. Also included is the real-time clock and a label peel mechanism with present sensor as standard.
Durable construction makes it a great choice for manufacturing and distribution center labeling applications.
READY-TO-USE OUT OF THE BOX
As soon as you remove the Avery Dennison Monarch® 9419 printer from its box and follow the easy setup instructions, you’ll be printing and labeling in no time! It comes pre-loaded with popular in-store label formats for price tags, shelf labels, and shipping labels, or just download your preferred formats from your host. For standalone printing, simply add a keyboard or scanner.
Whether your store has little or no IT support or you just want a faster way to implement price changes, the 9419 is the optimal solution with a powerful performance and a compact size.
Reduced Energy Consumption – ENERGY STAR® certifed*
Avery Dennison® EcoCapacity+™ Supplies
- 30% more labels per roll
- 35% fewer roll changes
Avery Monarch ADTP1 ADTP1
We’ve taken printing and encoding to the next level for you.
The Avery Dennison Tabletop Printer 1 (ADTP1) was designed to be the fastest, most productive RFID printer/encoder in its class. Our breakthrough technology enables you to not only accelerate your performance, but also work more efficiently and intelligently.
We developed this dynamic and sleek tabletop to speed your barcode and RFID label and tag printing, encoding, verifying, cutting and stacking.
Monarch 9416 XL 9416xl
Small Printers for Tight Spaces
- Shipping and Routing Labels
- Small Signs
- Replacement Tags
Flexible Supply Choice
- Die Cut
- Black Mark
Optimum Speed for Maximum Productivity
- Equipped with a 32-bit RISC processor. Prints at speeds up to 7 ips (5 ips on 300 dpi), increasing your productivity for quick label or tag turnaround.
- Featuring 4 Mb Flash and 8 Mb SDRAM. With more memory to work with, print jobs go faster, increasing productivity. Also has a slot for a standard SD memory card.
- External Supply Holder
- Thermal Direct or Thermal Transfer
- 203 dpi or 300 dpi Print Quality
Monarch 9855 9855
Use the 9855 for:
- Shipping Labels
- Compliance Labels
- Hang Tags
- Receiving/Routing Labels
- WIP Management
- Printhead flips up for easy supply loading and is customer replaceable
- Large supply rolls result in fewer supply changes
- Super fast 150 MHz processor and print speeds up to 12 ips
- Version available to enable printer mobility when combined with Avery Dennison
- Mobile Workstations
- Dynamic dot shifting prolongs printhead life
- Dual ribbon control to help eliminate ribbon wrinkles, saving you time and money
- Optional metal cover protects your printer investment in industrial environments
- To help ensure you don’t print a “bad” bar code, our “Fail-Safe Dot Shifting” feature automatically corrects for “bad dots”.
- “Gray Box Alert” helps eliminate unreadable bar codes by printing a gray box in place of an invalid bar code when dot shifting can’t fix the problem.
Monarch 9906 9906
The right choice for retailers or distribution centers printing less than 10,000 labels or tags per week, including:
- Shipping labels
- Replacement tags
- Routing labels
Compact, Sleek and Quiet
The compact design of the 9906 ensures it fits into some of the tightest workspaces in distribution centers and retail stores. Its design and low-noise printing output avoid disruption to the retail customer experience.
Prints identical replacement tags that are indistinguishable from the tags applied at the source. Customers won’t be able to tell if the item has been retagged.
The unique ribbon tensioning system means fewer parts to maintain and replace, reducing costs and avoiding downtime in your inventory control process.
Data Stream Flexibility
Full range of connectivity options, including RS-232, USB 2.0, Ethernet and wireless 802.11b/g networking. Material handling options including liner peel, liner take-up, and ticket and tag cutting.
Energy Star rated, reducing your impact on the environment, saving on energy and costs.